Balloon Sinuplasty Doctor in Pompano Beach, Coral Springs, Fort Lauderdale, FL
What is Balloon Sinuplasty?
Balloon Sinuplasty safely and effectively dilates sinus openings, resulting in relief from sinus symptoms. Balloon Sinuplasty Doctor Paul E. Lapco providing ballon sinuplasty service in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Feel free to print out this brochure (English & Spanish) for further details regarding this innovative solution for sinus patients. Dr. Lapco performs balloon sinuplasty in his Pompano Beach office. Dr. Lapco performs balloon sinuplasty to patients from all over Broward County, including Fort Lauderdale and Boca Raton.
Have your sinus symptoms not responded well to medication? Sinus relief is here.
Sinusitis occurs when the linings of your nose, sinuses and throat become inflamed, possibly from a pre-existing cold or allergies. When you have frequent sinusitis, or the infection lasts three months or more, it could be chronic sinusitis .
For patients suffering from chronic sinusitis, symptoms may include:
Standard of care begins with medical therapy (antibiotics and steroids). After medical therapy has been attempted, a candidate may have 3 options:
- Try medical therapy again
- Have an In-Office Balloon Sinuplasty procedure
- Go to the operating room (OR) for surgery under general anesthesia with or without Balloon Sinuplasty
In-Office Balloon Sinuplasty
A simple procedure to give you lasting relief, allowing you to get back to your life .
POINTS OF CONSIDERATION
- Can be conducted comfortably without general anesthesia, meaning that food and drink are typically permitted prior to the procedure.
- Comfortable, familiar environment.
- Limited downtime, as most procedures last less than 60 minutes 4 and most people return to their normal activities within 2 days.
- Some eligible patients may have lower out-of- pocket costs if the procedure is performed in a doctor’s office.
Dr. Lapco’s Pompano Beach office is located in Broward County just 10 miles from Coral Springs and 12 miles from Fort Lauderdale, Florida.